WHO ARE WE & WHAT DO WE DO?
It’s simple, the Recessed Light Guy is a recessed lighting installer and full-service electrical contractor. We offer affordable recessed lighting options for every room; including the kitchen and bathrooms. We service most areas of Riverside County, Orange County and San Diego County in Southern California.
With thousands of recessed lighting installations under our belt, you can be certain your job will be done right, the first time.
WHAT AREAS DO WE SERVICE?
We install recessed lighting in Riverside County:
Riverside, Moreno Valley, Corona, Murrieta, Temecula, Indio, Hemet, Menifee, Perris, Palm Springs, Lake Elsinore, San Jacinto, Banning, Norco, Rancho Mirage, Wildomar, and Canyon Lake.
We install in Orange County:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, and Yorba Linda.
And we install in San Diego County:
San Diego, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, Coronado, Del Mar, El Cajon, Encinitas, Escondido, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, National City, Oceanside, Poway, San Marcos, Santee, Solana Beach, Vista, Bonita, Fallbrook, and Valley Center.
WHY THE RECESSED LIGHT GUY?
1) The Recessed Light Guy is fully licensed CSLB #919778, bonded and carries a $1,000,000 general liability insurance policy.
2) One day Installation! Depending on the size of the project, most installations are completed in just one day.
3) We do all the drywall work. The Recessed Light Guy will leave your walls or ceilings in paint-ready condition.
4) We use plastic and drop cloths in order to seal off and protect your home from construction debris and drywall dust.
5) The Recessed Light Guy does all of the work and that is why we are the best in the business. There are NO sub-contractors.
UPGRADE TO RECESSED LIGHTING
Today, fluorescent tube lighting is dated and un-appealing to most homeowners and their guests. If you have old fluorescent lighting, especially in your kitchen or bathrooms, then the Recessed Light Guy has a solution for you. For a small investment compared to most home improvements, you can transform the look and feel of your kitchen and bathrooms.